From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

I've become obsessed...

Ok, so I've been watching Rock Star:Inxs. I can't seem to help myself. And I don't find myself watching the competitors....Is it just me, or has Jon Farriss gotten better looking with age? I can't stop looking at him. So now I have a crush on him. Well, he's only 15 years older than me, not too bad right?

Oh well, it keeps my Tuesday and Wednesday nights full. Although I have to tape the tuesday night show as it's on at 11pm here.


I have been having a pretty uneventful summer so far. Went to Shelley's wedding in July. Now I have 2 more weddings left to go to. Ah, the summer and wedding season. Kinda depressing really.Here's a pic from Shelley's wedding.


Can't wait for September and the back to school season when the bands start doing the university tours. And now that I am living in a university town again, I am so happy. Sloan is coming Sept 24th I think. And I am hoping for Limblifter again. I think it would be great if the Arcade Fire came too. But I guess I will just have to keep my fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home