From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Bachelorette Party Madness


So it was Melissa's stagette party Saturday night in Moncton. We all had a great time. Lots of drinks, but good times. Here is a group photo.

Not too much more to update. Tonight is the performance show for Rock Star:Inxs. Should be a good show. Some pretty weird songs chosen for the ringers, but I think they should do great. I just wish they would get rid of Jessica. She isn't as good as the rest anyway. I don't enjoy Ty either, not that he doesn't sing well, he should be on Broadway or something. That is just my opinion though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home