From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

My 30th Birthday party

I posted some more photo's on my yahoo photo album but I wanted to put a few on here too. I had a great time (yes I know it was 3 weeks ago, but it takes a while to get pictures developed the "old fashioned way")

I wish I could add a photo to my profile but I can't seem to get it to work. Why oh Why can't I get it to work??Arghhhh!!



This is me, and mini me as we call Livia. She didn't leave my side all night. I think she had a good time. Great food for sure, and good company!!



Here is my other beautiful niece Julia, and her pretty mama Steph.
Man we are some good looking ladies!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home