From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Monday, March 06, 2006

It's came and went

Well saturday night was the party. I had a really great time. I want to thank everyone for coming and the wonderful gifts they got me. I can't believe I am no longer in my 20's. I don't feel any older, but it's only been a day. I do feel very tired today but that could be because I stayed up till 12:30 to watch the Oscar's, then I tossed and turned till about 2am. I hate sundays!

I will post party pictures when I get them.
My mom made me a scrap book, it's pretty cool. I always wanted one. now I have one!

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home