From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Funny Email

I got a funny email from Steph
it says "DO YOU KNOW THESE WILD CHILDREN? THE ONE IN THE SWING LOOKS LIKE THE RING LEADER."
I laughed so hard. Maybe it's just me, but I thought that was great. Here are the pics.




These are taken with Merle and Steph's web cam. Not the greatest, but you get the idea.

We are supposed to get snow today. So far none of the white stuff. We will just have to wait and see. I guess I should be getting the tires for my car sooner than later.....

Had a great weekend last weekend. Shelley and Shawn were down, they gave me some pictures from their wedding. We went out to eat, then had some drinks. Saturday morning we went to the market, then I headed to the lake. I had a little shadow there. She didn't leave my side, which is fine. Livia is coming to my apartment friday night and we are going to have a slumber party! Popcorn, movies, and decorate my tree. This is just the beginning of slumber parties in years to come. Can't wait!!!

I had some complements sunday at rehursals. We were doing a new dance routine, and I was just dancing away, not paying much attention to everyone else. Well, after we were all done, one of the ladies came up to me and said that I had great rhythm, and she really enjoyed watching me! and then another guy, as I was leaving said great dancing.
I thought that was really nice. Totally unexpected. I do love to dance. It's nice they said something. Can't wait to dance with my poodle skirt and my little shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home