From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My Car Hates me

so my car is sitting in my brothers parking lot right now. It wont' start. Something to do with the distributor cap or something getting wet. It rained for like 4 days straight, so luckily it stopped today. I am going to go over after work today and try to start it. It better work, I tell you!!

I finally got some pictures back from Jason Snow's wedding, Nick and Melissa's wedding, and Livia's first day of pre-school. I will put her's first. She's so cute!!!

I finally got the new Matthew Good Cd. It is awesome. And I already watched the Dvd that came with it. It was kinda weird, I was watching all his video's, and I had on the commentary. And I was talking to myself, going "oh, I love this next part" then right after I said it, Matt Good would say the same thing. It was kinda freaky. Anyhow, it's a great cd/dvd.
I have decided I want to buy more music dvd's. I have the Inxs one, which I love. I will have to get some more. Especially bands that will never come out east.

Here is a picture of Merle and Steph and I. Aren't we too cool?


Still no baby. So far Steph and Susan have been wrong about the date. Next guess is Oct 13(thurs) which is Dad's. We shall see.......

So long for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob A. said...

Hee hee! great photos!
Merle looks like a member of MIB. hot dress on you!
Hope the baby gets here soon!

1:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home