From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

And the winner is....



JD won!!!
I am so happy. He did a great job. Hope it all works out for him.
New album is out Nov 29th, will have to ask for that for christmas I guess. And the world tour starts in January, but I doubt they will be coming anywhere near me. I can always dream. Maybe they will put in a Halifax date so that all JD's family can come see him. That would be great.
Not that I could get tickets. Look at Pearl Jam. I tried to get tickets for that, and it sold out in 1 hour!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home