From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Wedding Fun Times!!!!

The wedding Friday night was a blast. Can't wait to get my photo's back so I can post a few. Yes I know I think I am the only person without a digital camera.
I parties till 6am, which is just crazy for me. Then I got up at 10am. So needless to say, I did not do much saturday night.

I had alot of fun saturday night. Danced til I could dance no more. And I looked pretty good I must say. Every one did. It was beautiful, and Nick and Melissa looked very very happy!!! They are in New York City for their Honeymoon. told Melissa not to let Nick handle directions, as he's directionally challenged.

Can't wait for tomorrow night, see who INXS picks....
Here is one of my fave pics of Jon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home