From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Holy Gas Prices Batman

I can't believe the gas prices, I don't know how I am going to be able to afford my car. It's nuts - 112.9 a litre.

Last night was elimination night on Rock Star: Inxs. They finally got rid of Jessica. I didn't really like her much, but I have to admit that she can sing Inxs songs. And last night she sang one of my favourites, Mystify.
I was on the Inxs web page today and I heard the song that J.D. and Suzie did on a radio station in LA. They sang "Never tear us apart" and man did they do a good job. It was almost spooky how much JD sounds like MH, so I don't know if that will help him in the end or not. There are alot of JD haters out there on the internet. Just go to the web site for the show and read some of the message boards, it's crazy!!
Jon look good again last night, as usual. (sigh.....)

Now on to my weekend plans. My uncle Robbie and family are coming to visit from Ottawa. So I will see them all weekend. Should be lots of fun seeing my cousins (who are now aged 10, 8, and 5) plus Liv will be there, who is 3 1/2. Not for the faint of heart I assure you. Hope to get some good pictures of all the hijinxs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home