From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Friday at last

I went to the FREX last night. That was fun. I brought along Steph and Livia. Wish I had my camera with me. Just the expression on Liv's face when she went on those rides was priceless. She had a great time. I won her a little tweety bird, but she's been running around the apartment going "my mickey", she doesn't quite know all her characters I guess.
She didn't want to leave, and she went on almost all the kiddie rides.
I went on 2 big kid rides by myself, so I was happy.

Not much new and exciting beside that.

Rock Star Inxs is down to the top 4. I really enjoyed Suzie and Marty last week, and JD to. I found Migs' original song a little boring.
New shows will be starting up soon. Can't wait. You know where I'll be!!

Oh yeah, and auditions for "This Ole House" are on sunday at 1:30
so I think I am going to be brave and try out. Wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home