From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

More wedding Photo's


Melissa just sent me some of her professional photo's from the wedding. Man did they ever turn out great!! They look so cute together. And happy, can those smiles get any bigger??



Not much new and exciting here. Steph hasn't had the baby yet, but she could go anytime. She went for an ultrasound monday and the baby is already 6 lbs. So it should be around 8 or 9lbs when he/she enters the world. They moved up her due date to Oct 27. (4 days from before)
I still say Oct 22.
Here is everyone else's predictions:
Steph - Oct 9
Susan - Oct 10 boy
Dad - Oct 13
Granny - Oct 15 boy
Mom - Oct 17
Merle - Oct 21
Me - Oct 22 girl
Nick K - Oct 23 boy
Shelley - Oct 26 boy
I am going to buy a little prize for the winner. Merle thought that the winner should get to change a few diapers. haha. Steph said the winner will get the baby. she's so crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home