From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Another photo

I just had to add this picture my boss took here at work last week. Livia was a little shy, but isn't she a cute dragon?? I was trying to get her to laugh. Didn't work. Oh well.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Candace: Nice Pictures.

1:08 p.m.  
Blogger Debbie B. said...

Hi Candace!

Your own blog, good for you!
I just want everyone to know how beautiful and sweet Candace is, I love her like she was my own daughter!
And so smart!
See ya at Jer's party tonight!
Y.U.M.

10:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home