From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Work work work

Well I am into the overtime mode now. Worked from 9am till 7pm Saturday. Just the way you want to spend your weekend, eh? Well Sunday at least I had rehursals for my play. Now I am back to work today, hopefully it won't be too late a night tonight. We shall see.

No new pictures to show.
Still no baby. Today is Mom's guess, and it's the full moon, so maybe she'll be right? If not, the next day for a guess in Friday, Trafalger Day, which you can guess, is Merle's date. I just told him they can't name the baby Horatio (is that how you spell it?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home