From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Rememberance Day

Went down to the ceremony today. Man it was so cold out. There was a good turnout. I think I was the only one that had to go back to work.
But it was warm here in the office so that is one good thing.

Shelley and Shawn are on their way here right now. Can't wait to see them. It's been since the wedding in July that I seen them last.
We are going to go out for supper, then maybe some drinks at my place or out. Don't know yet. They don't know that Joanna will be coming too. She thought she had to work, but found out last night that she has tomorrow off. Yeah!!!



Here is a nice photo of Clive Owen. Isn't he handsome.

I just found out that Pride and Prejudice isn't coming to Fredericton. Talk about me being mad!!! I was planning on going to see that monday night. grrrrr. Sometimes being in a small city sucks. Maybe it'll come at a later date. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Heading down to the lake tomorrow afternoon. Merle and the family are all there too. Should be fun. Play some games, drink some beer. hummmmmm beer.
(There is my Simpson's reference for Stephanie)

Well it's getting close to closing time, so I better sign off for now.
There is just the 2 of us here at work right now. It's very quite.

I am going to go here someday....

1 Comments:

Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

yes, clive is a dreamboat

4:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home