From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

No rest for the wicked


Is this a great picture or what? Too bad I had the camera so far back on the counter, but still you get the idea. This was taken at mom and dad's, they had a surprise birthday party for Jerry. It was a fun night.

I have been busy so that is why I haven't updated in a while. The musical that I am in is this weekend!! So I have practice every night this week. Tonight is full dress rehersal. I will try and get some pictures up on here soon.

Christmas is coming so fast, only 19 more sleeps! I told Livia that today when I picked her up at school. I think she's getting excited too. Julia I am not too sure, what do you think?

This was taken on Rememberance Day weekend. Wish I had a picture of her more recent, like today I saw her at lunch and she looks so much bigger! Amazing how fast they grow.

Next week I am going to go see The chronicals of Narnia movie. I can't wait. Then I have to get some christmas shopping done, I have left it to the last, but I had no choice this year.

Gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home