From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Juno Weekend

Well I am getting pretty excited about going to Halifax tomorrow. I think it's gonna be a great time. Just imagine all the famous people that will be walking the streets of Halifax, and I will be in the middle of it all! Nicole's apartment is close to alot of the venues. I can't wait.
I bought myself and nicole a braclet to the friday and saturday night junofest activities. I also took monday off work, just in case we come into some free juno awards tickets. you just never know, someone could say "hey you girls want some tickets?"

There are so many bands playing, it'll be hard to choose which ones to go see. I would like to go see Matt Mayes but he's playing Friday night in Dartmouth and Nicole and I are a little scared to go over there at night. So I think we will stick to the shows that are within walking distance, which is at least 10 I think, one is right out her door. No cabs, woo hoo! more money for beer!! haha

Joanna leaves for England today. I can't wait till she gets home and I can see her pictures! She bought a digital camera (I know, I don't even have one) and she gave me her old one, which works great. well I haven't gotten the film deveolped yet so I don't know what the pictures will look like, but it's smaller than mine, and a lot quieter.

Well that is it for now. I hopefully will have lots of stories when I get back.

s'later!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home