From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I got a part!!!

I got a part in the play!!! Woo Hoo!!
I am so excited. My name is Tessie, and I am a performer in the USO with my sister Jessie and our 2 proteges, gwen and lulu. Doesn't that sound great?? I get to sing 2 songs with this group, Don't sit under the apple tree and tico tico. (As you can probably tell, it takes place during world war 2.) I even get to dress up as Carmen Miranda, won't that be fun???

So the show is Dec 14, 15, 16. I can't wait!!!

Tomorrow night I get to see Sarah Harmer, then Friday night I get to see Sloan, talk about a busy week. Two concerts in one week. I am so excited to see Sloan, I guess I saw them last september when they were here last, oh yeah and in April in Halifax for the Junos. Maybe I will get to talk to Jay again, wouldn't that be something??

Well gotta go
s'later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Aunt Candace!!!

12:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home