From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Audition time again

This saturday is audition day. I still haven't decided what I am going to sing. This fall's musical is set during world war 2 so it's got some great music in it. Should be a blast and I can't wait, but I get so nervous auditioning!! oh well

This week is going to be crazy too, it's harvest jazz and blues festival week. I volunteered to be a bar server friday night, and now I am a little nervous about that. I was thinking they would only sell beer and coolers, but no, I have to mix drinks, and they are watching you like a hawk, so I better be fast, not spill anything, or make any mistakes. oh well should be fun. I figured it would be another way to meet people right?
Saturday night Nicole and I are going to see Metric and Wintersleep at UNB. So two nights in a row of hours on my feet. I will survive..I hope.

Today is Merle and Steph's 8 year anniversary. I can't believe it's been 8 years. Time flies like crazy these days.

Didn't win at the dart tournament this year, but I had a blast. It was the most people they had in 18 years!! there were 47 teams. Mom almost won again, her team did really well. Jerry and his partner got a 3rd place trophy so that was pretty cool. I didn't get home til 5:30am so I was a write off last monday. but hey, it's only once a year and I had such a great time.

Well I better get back to work. Not much going on right now so I thought I would take a break.

s'later

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob A. said...

Busy times ahead for you!

9:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home