From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Monday, May 08, 2006

The greatest show on earth


Well last night I went to the opening night of the INXS cross canada tour here in Fredericton. IT WAS AMAZING!!!What a great time. I had the best seat. I couldn't believe how well I could see everyone, even Jon, although it was hard to see him clearly as he was behind his drums of course. At one point, I could have reached out and touched JD, he can right up on the railing beside me. It was so much fun. I can't wait till tonight and the moncton show!!


this picture is actually taken from up in the stands. (I got it from the radio station web site) I was on the floor, I can see my head if I look close enough.I was on the far right. Great view of everything. And the 2 women who sat next to me were really nice too. They will be at the moncton show tonight also. As will alot of other diehards.
Here is the set list:
1. Suicide Blonde
2. Devil's Party
3. Mystify
4. Hot Girls
5. By My Side
6. Afterglow
7. Taste It
8. Original Sin
9. Hungry
10. Never Let You Go
11. Need You Tonight
12. What You Need
13. Devil Inside
14. Pretty Vegas

Encore:
15. New Sensation
16. Never Tear Us Apart
17. Don't Change

I had so much fun!More to come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home