From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The best weekend ever!!!

Ok so the weekend was awesome! I had so much fun!! I saw 7 great bands perform, one being one of my favorite bands SLOAN!!! It was so great.
And I talked to Jay Ferguson both nights! That just made my whole year I tell you!! Nicole made fun of me, said I was such a dork, but I don't care. At least I wasn't all star struck to the people I met, just before and after I talked to them. I met people from the following bands:
Air Traffic Control, Liz Band, Galore, Carmen Townsend, and of course Jay from Sloan. I also saw Bill from Treble Charger but I didn't talk to him.
It was all so exciting.

Here is a picture of Air Traffic Control. I was here when this was taken. We were sitting to the left of the stage. Not the best place to see, but I was just happy to be sitting down. This was at a place called Stage Nine.

Here is an older picture of Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home