From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Friday again

Oh wait, it's thursday, but since tomorrow is a holiday it's like a friday right? Going to the lake tomorrow for the weekend. I have to work Monday though so I will be coming back sunday. Should be a blast

I finally got all my film developed. I had 3 rolls, and they go back as far as December and my play I was in. I put a bunch in photo albums on my yahoo photo site. And the first roll I took with Joanna's camera turned out great. The colour is great, some red eyes even with the red eye reduction but I might have done something wrong there, I don't know for sure.

Its raining here and it's making me feel so blah. I think I will run over to the liquor store after work and pick up some beer for the long weekend - ummmm beer. Handy working right next do to the liquor store. woo hoo!!


Here is a funny picture of me with my hair straightened. And you can also see that I have a messy apartment. Bad Candace!!! I was testing out my timer on the camera. I think this was my old camera.

I saw Joanna and Andrea's trip pictures. All 380 something like that. Took us a while, there are some really great ones!! And she gave me my b-day gift, an Anderson tarten wool blanket (travel rug) woo hoo. I love it so much it made me cry. I have not parted with it. it's on my bed already. I don't think I am going to share it either. My guests can use my crappy old ones, too bad!

Oh yeah, I bought a ticket to the Fredericton show of INXS. yes they added a date. I was very excited. so now I am going to 2 of their shows. 4th row for both shows, I couldn't get any closer.

Well i better go. s'later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CatGenie GenieDome

8:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home