From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

August had arrived

Man the summer is going so fast. I can't believe it's August already!!!

Last weekend was very busy. Friday night I went to the NB Highland games. I brought granny and she really enjoyed it, as did I. I took a whole role of film so I will post it when I get them back.
I also went to Nelson and Andrea's wedding. That was so much fun. Didn't get home till 8am sunday morning. I am still tired!!! Lots of cool people from Toronto, and lots of nice family members (who loved to dance - whoopie!!)

I can post of few pictures from when Dave was visiting from London in July. We had a karaoke party at Andrea's

Here is Dave and I singing. We sounded great!!!


Here we are rocking to Whitesnake.


Here is Ross and Andrea singing something, they always sound great

This weekend is Jill and Andre's wedding in Moncton. That should be a fun time too. Then saturday night is the pig roast at the lake. I am to bring my karaoke machine again. It's a big hit!!!

s'later all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home