From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Happy Hump Day

Ok so Sarah Harmer was awesome, Sloan was awesome, and Petunia was awesome. It was a great weekend all around. The best part of the sloan concert was I was right at the front with all the little girlies. It was funny, I felt a little old, but hey it was worth it. Especially when Jay looked at me, and smiled, ahhhhh. He's such a cutie!!
I bought a t-shirt, it's pretty nice and it was only 20$ which is quite cheap considering some of the other concerts I have been to they were alot more.
Petunia saturday night was great, but also sad as it was his last show for a while. Andrea loves petunia, but I have to admit that I enjoy his back up band. :) We danced around and had fun, and I think everyone there had a good time, if not from the band, then seeing some drunken girls twirl around. haha. And if a cute drummer smiled at me and made my heart do thump thump, then that is good too, haha.

So monday night was my first dance class. They named the class "the swing chicks" but there is nothing swing about it. It's all ladies and it's step and tap dancing. but that is fine, except now I have to buy tap shoes. I always wanted to learn tap dancing. It was alot of fun, so now I have something to look forward to on monday nights!!!

I had supper at Merle's last night. After supper I took Livia with me to wash our hands (she was stealing food from my plate so her hands were sticky). well we get upstairs to the washroom and I am washing my hands and Livia is sanding beside me telling me a story about "one time, a different day, I fell in the toilet..." and she's going on, and I happen to look over at her, and she's standing there with her panties around her ankles. (she didn't feel like wearing pants today so they weren't there)
anyhow I go "Livia, why are your panties around your ankles?"
and she goes "I have to pee" (looking at me like I was stupid)
then I hear some giggles and then uncontrolable laughter from the next room where steph was changing Julia. It's just funny that she just stood there talking to be, without getting on the toilet, which she can do on her own. I found it quite funny

Saturday is Livia's first dance class, she's taking ballet
she's very excited. she showed me her new shoes and outfit.
Then we get to party with the family, woo hoo
can't wait!!!

S'later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home