From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy 2007!

Well it's 2007, can't believe it. I got some good pictures to post. I know it's been quite a while, hope you enjoy them. I will post more on my yahoo photo site so that the family can see the pictures of the girls.




Introducing, Chester, The crazy kitten



This is an old picture now, she's even bigger. Well longer, she's still very small boned. Hopefully she calms down some for mom and dad.


Here is a funny picture of me from Halloween. I was a flapper girl. I have an even funnier one of Livia and me, we both have wigs on it's so funny!

Well this is all I have time for now. I will send off my links for the Yahoo photos now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home