From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Great Party Livia!

Well I just got back from Livia's 5th Birthday party. Man it was loud, but fun! I think there was 11 kids there. And mom and dad too. It was a disco theme so I dressed up in the old green top and bell bottoms that mom has had for years. the ones from frenchy's. I think steph got some pictures, so I will post it, if its not too embarasing!!

Granny is in the hospital. She's been there since Jan 21. I am going to visit her tomorrow morning.

I auditioned for the spring play. We are doing "once upon a mattress"
I don't know if I got a part yet or not. They have handed out the major roles, so I didn't get one of those. But that is ok. There are some really talented people this year. Alot of young university students too. It should be fun.

Well I better go. I am typing this on Ben's laptop(Joanna's boyfriend)
We are going to play pool tonight, haven't done that in a while.

s'later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home