From the diary of...

An on-line diary of adventures from an obsessive mind

Name:
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I live and work in the beautiful city of Fredericton, not far from my home town of Oromocto, NB. I work for an architect downtown and enjoy being with my friends and family.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

And my part is...

So the part I got in the play is Luce's woman. Now when I told everyone they thought I said I was going to be a loose woman. haha very funny. One of the characters names is Sir Luce, he's a knight. And I am playing his lady. I named myself Lady Charlotte. And so far, I have one line, but that could change. We haven't even gotten the scripts yet, so I can't wait to see it. The music is hilarious. And the dancing, I can't wait for that either. We have learned part of the Spanish Panic (what a great name eh?) and we are supposed to learn the rest of it tomorrow night.



For those of you who want to read a little bit more about the play here is a good link:

http://www.stageagent.com/shows.php?id=734


I forgot to post some pictures from the fall production. It was a great success! everyone loved it, and we sold out all our shows. (although I think with me having all my family and friends there that helped sell tickets, haha)


This is a photo of Me(on left in case you can't tell), Kathrine, Cheryl, and in front Cathy.


Cathy and I played sisters, who had a school for orphaned girls (Katherine and Cheryl) and we took them on our USO tour. The play was set in 1944. Aren't we funny?



This picture is of us again, but this was for our big number. We sang "tico, tico" in the style of Carmen Miranda. Those fruit hats were heavy!!! But man we had a great time. I love to be on stage.

S'later

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob A. said...

Great pictures!
Congrats on the part. It sounds like it will be a fun play. Wish I could get down to see it!
Happy early Birthday by the way! :)

8:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home